+1 246 420 8404
info@greenleafrealty.bb

Blog

Cool Down With Us!!

Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to get a Free A/C in your Master Bedroom!!

The Summer Special Is Back And It  Only Lasts for a Limited Time – Enter Before It’s Over!

*Terms and Conditions apply

A Non-Refundable Holding Fee of $2500 is required to be paid in order to enter the Summer Special. Once you pick a design to fit your budget and a Lot in either one of our developments; Sunrise Courts, Harmony Lodge – St. Phillip or Country View Estates – Christ Church, the process can be started. Then the Holding Fee has to be paid in order to reserve one our House & Land Packages; which will give you the necessary documentation to start your Mortgage process. Before rushing to bring in your Holding Fee, it is important that you obtain a Mortgage Certificate from the Financial Institution of your choice. It is Simple after this; 10% of the Final Package Price is required to commence building and the remainder 90% on completion.

This special is only valid if you pay your Holding Fee during the months of June, July & August.

Let’s go over this again.

How to Get Started?

  1. Get your Mortgage Certificate,
  2. Contact us to obtain info about our House & Land Packages
  3. Pay the Holding Fee
  4. Start the Mortgage Process.

If you are looking for something to call your very own, don’t hesitate to take advantage of this Special. You can have an A/C to cool you down in those hot summer months next year.

Contact our Office to find out more details (246) 420-8404.

 

Leave a Reply